McLaren Life banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Almost bought a Ford GT from them.
Shelby seems a honest and straight shooter type of guy.
Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Shelby has been around the Ford GT crowd for years. Everyone who deals with him rates him as a straight kind of guy, although not necessarily the cheapest; as the old saying goes, "You pays your money, and you takes your choices" - is it worth saving a few thou' with the possible result of lousy post-sales service if things go wrong?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Shelby has been around the Ford GT crowd for years. Everyone who deals with him rates him as a straight kind of guy, although not necessarily the cheapest; as the old saying goes, "You pays your money, and you takes your choices" - is it worth saving a few thou' with the possible result of lousy post-sales service if things go wrong?
I would agree with the above entirely. I did a deal with Shelby and all went well..He is negotiable but definitely not the cheapest specialty dealer around.I defintely would say his word is good and he stands behind his deliveries. If you can get satisfied with the pricing..I would pull the trigger without hesitation.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thumbs up! He's a great guy! Clean cars, no stories, great to deal with. Has some top shelf cars and is the countries number one Ford GT reseller.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bought an F40 from Shelby. All went well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
An F40? I see you have a Carrera GT as well, I have to say those are two of my three favorite cars, Number 1 being the McLaren F1. I think I have a new Idol, enjoy your cars in good health.
Unfortunately, I have since sold it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts