McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 650s a couple of months ago. It seems like there is a distortion in the windshield. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a 2016 650S and only distortion is above 140mph. At my age it might be more of an issue with me. lol No, to be serious, I have no distortion at all. Any possibility there is some film of some kind on it. Try washing with liquid dawn, it will take all grease or oil off of the wind screen. It will also take wax coating off of the car so know that prior to using it.

Mike

·
Registered
116 Posts
Purchased a 650s a couple of months ago. It seems like there is a distortion in the windshield. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I have distortion in the corners of my 570s windshield. I didn’t really notice it until my instructor pointed it out. Now it’s really obvious to me.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Are you guys, by chance, wearing polarized sunglasses when you observe the distortion? I see it on the passenger corner with glasses on, but st the same time my passengers never did, and told me I was imagining things. But I realized that I didn’t see any distortion with the sunglasses off

·
Registered
116 Posts
Are you guys, by chance, wearing polarized sunglasses when you observe the distortion? I see it on the passenger corner with glasses on, but st the same time my passengers never did, and told me I was imagining things. But I realized that I didn’t see any distortion with the sunglasses off
It’s there without sunglasses as well. It’s not terrible but it’s there.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Check if your car has a windshield tint or UV blocking film installed. That can cause a light refraction rainbow color distortion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts