McLaren Life banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
So I got my car back today! YAY!!

After telling me on Tuesday they didn't have tracking for my part it showed up yesterday. However I already purchased the fuel pump from the other company in UK on Wednesday. They said it can't be returned so I will have an extra fuel pump for back up or sale if anyone needs it?

The dealer offered some compensation (not money) which was nice but not enough imo. I think Mclaren itself bears most of the burden. My dealer on Long Island NY was very apologetic and understood my frustration not only with this issue but the cumulative issues I've had with the car and he appreciated me sticking by the dealership. I'm hopeful to work something out.

I appreciate those members here who were supportive! I will keep the extra fuel pump and if another member here needs one just let me know. It is the latest version direct from the Mclaren factory.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
So I got my car back today! YAY!!

After telling me on Tuesday they didn't have tracking for my part it showed up yesterday. However I already purchased the fuel pump from the other company in UK on Wednesday. They said it can't be returned so I will have an extra fuel pump for back up or sale if anyone needs it?

The dealer offered some compensation (not money) which was nice but not enough imo. I think Mclaren itself bears most of the burden. My dealer on Long Island NY was very apologetic and understood my frustration not only with this issue but the cumulative issues I've had with the car and he appreciated me sticking by the dealership. I'm hopeful to work something out.

I appreciate those members here who were supportive! I will keep the extra fuel pump and if another member here needs one just let me know. It is the latest version direct from the Mclaren factory.
keep track of the days lost as they can be added to the warranty period.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts