Delage is going to be reborn with a Hybrid Hypercar, which is scheduled to be presented on December in the United States of America.
- Benoît Bagur, who has extensive experience in competition and design offices (Galaxy F 3000, Citroën Sport, SEAT WTCC, Furtive, Onroak Automotive), is technically supervising this project.
- The objective is to make it the fastest car in the world with the Nürburgring circuit as a reference.
- F1 world champion Jacques Villeneuve is the driver in charge of the development.
- NA V12 of +900 hp from Australia, coupled with a Hybrid unit of +300hp.
- Only 30 Copies are planned (Some copies are already booked).
- Possible return to Le Mans in 2023.
- The car will be legal on the road.