1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
isv , noone1 I am too scared to write my comparisons here(lol) , also( seriously) the companies have been so very kind to me I do not have the heart to post my opinions yet .
Let me talk to my Mac contacts tomorrow to officially reject the car , can you promise me I wont get banned ?

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
isv , noone1 I am too scared to write my comparisons here(lol) , also( seriously) the companies have been so very kind to me I do not have the heart to post my opinions yet .
Let me talk to my Mac contacts tomorrow to officially reject the car , can you promise me I wont get banned ?
Hah. Very fair of you to want to speak to the mclaren people first. Cannot promise anything for here though ;)..so perhaps just put it up on pistonheads when you feel that you can....

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
You do have the thread on missing Widowmaker... Maybe after you officially let the McLaren folks know you're not going to take the P1 all of us who feel up for it can post a Widow-style retort on your decision. :D

I am saying this purely in jest (though it might be kind of fun), please don't take it any other way!

-nh4.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I wouldn't want you to get banned? Just because you got a different car? I don't think your doing that craps on the P1 or other peoples choices; at least from what I've read, you haven't tried to put down anyone here. And I'm ok with Widow as well. Ultimately if this isn't a place to exchange information and ideas, what's the point.

I get that the noise can overshout the signal at times, but overall, this forum has been an amazing fount of knowledge for me. I'd think it would be somewhat lesser a place without you and the diversity Widow brings. His blood runs Porsche silver. Aint nothing wrong with that in my book.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts