McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,025 Posts
You have had better luck than I have. Ferrari dealers on the US east cost are pure scum. I'd honestly rather burn my money then give them a cent. I admire Ferrari designers, engineers, and line workers, but every other part of the company is pure scum, and a horrid end is too good for the lot of them.

But great read BTW. Seems the US side of ferrari is subpar to put it mildly.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That was kind of my takeaway too. OP has pleasant experiences with Ferrari, but really only outside the US. I haven’t had any experiences, though, so i won’t judge.

Nice blog, btw. I backread a few articles and really enjoyed them. Will keep reading!

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was kind of my takeaway too. OP has pleasant experiences with Ferrari, but really only outside the US. I haven’t had any experiences, though, so i won’t judge.

Nice blog, btw. I backread a few articles and really enjoyed them. Will keep reading!
Much appreciated.

You have had better luck than I have. Ferrari dealers on the US east cost are pure scum. I'd honestly rather burn my money then give them a cent. I admire Ferrari designers, engineers, and line workers, but every other part of the company is pure scum, and a horrid end is too good for the lot of them.

But great read BTW. Seems the US side of ferrari is subpar to put it mildly.
NY or Boston?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Whats the last picture of the Monza standing for in your blog :) ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thank you for your impressions over the last 20 years. I am very disappointed about built quality of my McL's (570S and 650S Spider), but at least the service team is very friendly and helpful and is not trying to rip me off. But the main message for me is: If you own a supercar, there WILL BE issues, the main difference will be how the company deal with those problems....
BTW never had anything like this with my former (3) Aston Martins.

·
Owner
302 Posts
After 30 years of putting up with Ferrari dealer abuse and BS, it has been a pleasure to be treated like a valued customer at McLaren.

McLaren Houston was great during the buying process. McLaren Scottsdale had treated me well on the parts/warranty side.

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After 30 years of putting up with Ferrari dealer abuse and BS, it has been a pleasure to be treated like a valued customer at McLaren.

McLaren Houston was great during the buying process. McLaren Scottsdale had treated me well on the parts/warranty side.
The group that owns McLaren Houston is great at making customer service a priority.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts