McLaren Life banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,498 Posts
They spy on everything at head office. 🤦‍♂️ They even look for modded cars on Instagram. They saw my Instagram and flagged my vin and voided my warranty before my local dealer had even known
Now if they would employ HALF this energy to answer questions and problems here or some official place (like konniegsegg does), and take input, the company would be doing WAY better. Obviously they dont need to reply to every controversy or question, but they could do so much good and have such a great relationship with their enthusiast owners, it's such a lost opportunity.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My dealer sells/services almost every marque except Ferrari .

They have told me that mclaren and Lambo monitor social media and will attempt to flag modified cars vin’s in their system .
All manufacturers are after modified cars . It’s a real scourge and causing problems with reliability , etc .

I don’t know if it’s just me but it seems that mclarens have been picked by people to modify over all other exotic Marques.
I've been extremely surprised at the number of people here running modifications.

·
Registered
395 Posts
For some people being able to break traction in 3rd gear is just not enough.....😈

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I've been extremely surprised at the number of people here running modifications.
Thry are low key advertising /marketing those products services with those posts

21 - 27 of 27 Posts