McLaren Life banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, i went to a local dealers (who had exotic cars) because mclaren dealer was farther away but they had the car doors locked and didnt seem like they wanted to show it to me. I honestly wanted to check out the car, start the car and see the car comfortably without them trying push me to sell it to me ASAP. One comment i received was that "most people who wants to buy these cars usually just buys it without even test driving". At that point, i just left

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hello, I have been just browsing through this forum for months now and been wanting to get 570s ever since. Long story short, I am a middle class guy who wants to possibly get used 570S soon or later. I have been also looking at used 911 GT3, R8, and other cars around this price range.

I was wondering if anyone was willing to show me their 570S in person? It is very hard for me to even check out the 570S as the supply is limited and most of them were dealers who won't even let me get inside the car. I live in the DMV area (DC, Maryland, Northern Virginia) and wondering if any kind person would be okay with me checking out their car and maybe ask few questions. Greatly appreciated in advance!
Well for a FACT you didn't go to Sterling. They let anyone and everyone have free rein in there for all cars. Seems odd that they would single you out. I am there once or twice week for one reason or another and I see how open and friendly they are to everyone including kids still in HS.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts