McLaren Life banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Shorade just completed a 1st of it's kind customisation on a McLaren MP4-12C. We added a Gemballa carbon fibre kit which includes new front bumper, rear bumper and replaced the lower door and side spoilers. We also customised the rear lower diffuser, upgraded & and customised the wheels. What do you think? Personally I think it looks fantastic!

Sorry it's not letting me attach images so they're on here:
http://www.shorade.co.uk/1st-mclaren-of-its-kind-in-the-uk

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oh man, that front end is just horrific. I forget who said it on another thread but I'm going to use it here ..... a little bit of sick just came up!

·
Registered
964 Posts
So he let you do it then :eek:

I was on the factory tour with you, whilst you were looking at the ideas with the client.

It's all personal taste obviously but I quite like the side view, the rest... not for me
I look forward to seeing it in the flesh one day to get a proper opinion.
The job itself looks well done:)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Agree with the other guys, the front looks horrible.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Yeah - that waterfall front end misses the mark with me too. At least is isn't just a simple copy of something McLaren designed, but still not appealing.

I have yet to see any body kit for the 12C that really impresses me. Some people just dare to be different for the sake of it I guess.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
551 Posts
Those look like 20" in the front. Watch your warranty.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks fantastic, wish it was mine. More importantly customer pleased with it.... So as kits go what are your favourites?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Drew, I still really like it - Saw a similar version in white in ... think the clip was in Germany and well just looked great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts