McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings! I have been reading the forum for a few weeks, but not taken the time to introduce myself... I picked up my MP4 approx 9 months ago, and have proceeded to put approx 14kmiles on the beast. 2 trips to Canada, and a lot of early morning rat runs..!! I like to think of myself as building miles for the good of the cause! Mclaren's warranty serves for more than sufficient peace of mind, and I remain fully confident in the car itself.

I look forward to seeing more of you out on the road..!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Belated congrats BigMac (great nic btw)! First for the car, looks really nice. Second for what sounds like some epic road trips. I'm officially jealous!

Belated welcome welcome welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! BigMac is in for a service at the moment, but back on the road tomorrow, ready for a wednesday of anything appropriately inappropriate!

Would be great to get a bunch of local owners together for a run and some brunch before Xmas if any of you know of any others that would be interested

·
Owner
57 Posts
Thanks guys! BigMac is in for a service at the moment, but back on the road tomorrow, ready for a wednesday of anything appropriately inappropriate!

Would be great to get a bunch of local owners together for a run and some brunch before Xmas if any of you know of any others that would be interested
That would be nice, is your car by Mller CT?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes - Miller sold me the car - traded in an Aston DBS that was far too slow.... That said, it was a damn sight better than the new Vanquish when it comes to feel and performance, but hey, who said evolution was a good thing?!

Fortunately I do not live too far from Miller, so they are always around to lend a hand with any of the cars - I can only say good things about Joe down at Service. I think now that the car has been out for a couple of years, he is going to see a little more action which is great when it comes to discussing any of the little blips that other owners are experiencing

I assume you got yours from Miller also?

·
Owner
57 Posts
Yes - Miller sold me the car - traded in an Aston DBS that was far too slow.... That said, it was a damn sight better than the new Vanquish when it comes to feel and performance, but hey, who said evolution was a good thing?!

Fortunately I do not live too far from Miller, so they are always around to lend a hand with any of the cars - I can only say good things about Joe down at Service. I think now that the car has been out for a couple of years, he is going to see a little more action which is great when it comes to discussing any of the little blips that other owners are experiencing

I assume you got yours from Miller also?
Yes i did, i know the Koppelman's for over 20 years, bought cars from them before.

p.s Joe is a good guy, i know him too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
A Big Mac welcome from the UK :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts