McLaren Life banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, wanted to introduce my self here since this is my first post. I currently drive a Twin Turbo 2010 Camaro thats completely modded (even an engine swap). I absolutely LOVE the new McLarens! The body lines, colors (Volcano Red is my favorite) and have even stopped by the dealer in Palo Alto quite a few times. Not in a position to buy one just yet, but should be in a year or so. I've been eyeing the Fisker Karmas as well and they are pretty hard to pass up on! I've got a rally going on in April (I'm the organizer), and was hoping so of the local McLaren owners in the area would be able to make it out to the event! I'm talking to one owner that I know (drives a black one) that is considering coming out. Here are the details:

EVENT: Crescent Cup Rally
DATE: Saturday April 20th
TIME: 8am

Crescent Cup Rally is coming! A unique automotive scavenger hunt in the Bay Area. This event is open to all makes and models of cars! We'll be having all sorts of cars out there, from S2Ks and Acuras, to Vipers and other exotics, so invite any of your car buddies! We have quite a few sponsors lined up already and are working on getting more signed up.

We will be kicking off the rally in at Club Auto Sport in San Jose. Registration will be from 8am-10am, where participants will check-in, get their goodie bags, t-shirts, and vehicle decals. Entry fee for the event will be $85 per car. We'll have multiple sponsor booths to check out (various audio companies, local dealerships, and racing shops to display their products and get a chance to check out what they do). We'll also have a DJ spinning some music, and food and drinks available. At 10am, we'll have a driver's meeting and get the rally going! Every team will get a route card with various checkpoints throughout the Bay Area, where you'll have to complete tasks to move on. We'll be cruising some of the nicest roads in the area and get a chance to check out some really cool spots! Be sure to pay attention to the directions! There's multiple chances to get extra raffle tickets! We'll finish up the rally in San Francisco, where will be having an awards ceremony and, announce the winners, and have a raffle to win some AWESOME prizes!

For more info on Crescent Cup Rally and registration, check out our website: www.crescentcup.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/crescentcup

Free feel to ask any questions here or shoot me an email, [email protected].

I'm also attaching a poster with the details. Having some McLarens on the rally would be an awesome experience! We're looking to get a good idea of how many cars we are expecting, so signup soon or post up if you are planning on it!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts