McLaren Life banner

621 - 632 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I've been watching the market hard last 2-3 months . Many dealers jacked up the price by $10-20K in the last 1-2 weeks . I was in the market for 2019 Coupe as I wanted the warranty, market was super limited when it comes to 2019 cars .
winter plus 2018s coming off warranty will be another drop.

·
Registered
802 Posts
18's prices are dropping still and as mentioned above, ending warranties will push pricing even lower. 19's and 20 have been pretty much steady since covid with no real increase or decrease in announced pricing. difference comes when you actually start talking to the sales people. prices do drop then as there is no real shortage .

·
Registered
799 Posts
Right but the dealers can work that into the price, that's not a reason for them to keep dropping. The good cars will plateau. Rough cars are another story.

·
Registered
802 Posts
dealers can build it into the price but coverage remains not as extensive as original....
plateau yes,but level is still tbd.
and yes,i've seen a few "rough " cars ,even at mac dealers!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
prices seem stable and east coast dealers are short 720s... i was actually asked by one if i was interested in selling mine... warranty coming off 2018’s doesnt matter... they can build into price at even less than we would pay retail for extended warranty. There is definitely less supply of 720s than a year ago... it’s obvious

Reactions: Capsfan
621 - 632 of 632 Posts