McLaren Life banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Please move on!
We have all read your problems on multiple threads
Now you just sound ridiculous
I will hammer this subject into every Mclaren owner I can, over and over and over and over again. If they want to pay me to stay quiet. I might consider that. Otherwise I will share my Mclaren experience. If you know my story, Greta good for you. This isn’t for you. It for the person who is being duped by this brand. No I will not move on.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I will never get over the pain and agony this brand caused me, If I can save one person from the hell I went thru, it was worth it

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,657 Posts
I will hammer this subject into every Mclaren owner I can, over and over and over and over again. If they want to pay me to stay quiet. I might consider that. Otherwise I will share my Mclaren experience. If you know my story, Greta good for you. This isn’t for you. It for the person who is being duped by this brand. No I will not move on.
This is against forum policies. The posts must be on topic. This is not a thread about hatred of the brand for past wrongs. You’re free to start such a thread and engage all you like in it with others there, perhaps in a thread titled “why mclarens are the worst thing ever made on this earth” and have at it.

Some of your posts are tangentially relevant and that’s fine, and even major tangents can be ok when people are engaged. But here this is your pet topic that you are admitting you wish to convert every thread on the forum into being. This is not allowed. Again, your outlet is to start your own thread and have at it there. But please desist here. Further such posts shall be considered harassment.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
This is against forum policies. The posts must be on topic. This is not a thread about hatred of the brand for past wrongs. You’re free to start such a thread and engage all you like in it with others there, perhaps in a thread titled “why mclarens are the worst thing ever made on this earth” and have at it.

Some of your posts are tangentially relevant and that’s fine, and even major tangents can be ok when people are engaged. But here this is your pet topic that you are admitting you wish to convert every thread on the forum into being. This is not allowed. Again, your outlet is to start your own thread and have at it there. But please desist here. Further such posts shall be considered harassment.

Thank you.
As someone on staff for a large online forum, I can tell you the only answer here is to ban his account and move on. He'll offer nothing but disruption until he's gone.

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,657 Posts
As someone on staff for a large online forum, I can tell you the only answer here is to ban his account and move on. He'll offer nothing but disruption until he's gone.
Yea, I like this crazy thing called due process and not ex post facto guilt. I'm also not a fan of a mass mob gang up just because someone has a different view point.

Person was now warned and has a fair chance to focus their energy in a constructive way. If they continue to attempt to derail topics, then all is fair and right to do as warned, and harassment will result in a ban.

As always, YMMV.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I understand your warning and will try to refocus my post from now on. I do apologize it got out of hand and I respond to criticism with more info to clear the facts. But I will refrain from now on. I only was passionate about what occured because I truly feel something is seriously wrong with this brand. No joke, no whine, like these problems are not only detrimental to people’s safety but also their sanity. Like I truly believe there should be a class action law suit against Mclaren. No body should experience this. When I see these same problems occur or ones that should never happen, it makes me so upset that this brand is doing this to their customers. Anyway I have said enough, beat a dead horse to the max. Everyone has heard enough and for that I do apologize. I do feel something needs to be done with Mclaren. But I can’t do anything about it myself, I can only hope nobody goes thru what I went thru. I pray people realize this is a serious issue and I can’t be the only one that sees this clearly as a major problem. Someone is going to get hurt or killed due to these cars. It’s serious and I do not take it lightly. Anyway I said the way I feel. And enough is enough. Take care and best of luck on the brand. I won’t be posting anymore. I hear the haters celebrating now. Anyway take care and sorry to have disturbed the forum, I really am. All the best

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,657 Posts
I understand your warning and will try to refocus my post from now on. I do apologize it got out of hand and I respond to criticism with more info to clear the facts. But I will refrain from now on. I only was passionate about what occured because I truly feel something is seriously wrong with this brand. No joke, no whine, like these problems are not only detrimental to people’s safety but also their sanity. Like I truly believe there should be a class action law suit against Mclaren. No body should experience this. When I see these same problems occur or ones that should never happen, it makes me so upset that this brand is doing this to their customers. Anyway I have said enough, beat a dead horse to the max. Everyone has heard enough and for that I do apologize. I do feel something needs to be done with Mclaren. But I can’t do anything about it myself, I can only hope nobody goes thru what I went thru. I pray people realize this is a serious issue and I can’t be the only one that sees this clearly as a major problem. Someone is going to get hurt or killed due to these cars. It’s serious and I do not take it lightly. Anyway I said the way I feel. And enough is enough. Take care and best of luck on the brand. I won’t be posting anymore. I hear the haters celebrating now. Anyway take care and sorry to have disturbed the forum, I really am. All the best
It's a fair position, but not in this thread. Again, I suggest starting your own thread on problems with the cars/brand you have. Maybe if enough feedback occurs there some good will come of it. Please, no more in this thread and I thank you for your cooperation. It's really appreciated.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Guys. Please keep the thread civil so it can remain educational for future McLaren owners.

I will be providing an update on the issue which started this thread as soon as the week of the 20th.
Bringing this thread back - any updates OP?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Bringing this thread back - any updates OP?
The car is going back together as I type this, but I'm going to stop short of sharing what the suspected problem was until everything has checked out. A little superstitious. 🤞

101 - 114 of 114 Posts