McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neale said it was not yet possible to be more specific about how the McLaren driver situation would be resolved. Both drivers and the team have strongly intimated that there will be no changes for 2014.

"We don't comment on rumour mill or drivers until such time as we're ready to make an announcement," said Neale.

Not sure if any of this would apply to other parts of the organisation.

Probably not... Different company after all.

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
I believe McLaren Formula One racing team can and will be competitive w/ both of the current drivers. And I believe they can also win some w/ both of the current drivers.

This season has been a wash unfortunately, but some competitive finishes & solid team efforts in what's left of the campaign can do wonders for support, confidence, and momentum going into '14. Still quite a few GPs left in '13, just gotta keep on keepin' on, McLaren-style! :cool:

Admittedly, the Alfonso+Kimi union has me intrigued. A circus/hot-mess waiting to happen or the prospect of some great performances to come? Time will tell.

It's amazing Vettel has entered the realm of Senna & Schumacher in terms of being prolific & dominant in an era. Reminds me of how Federer made it seem effortless & all too easy.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
I believe McLaren Formula One racing team can and will be competitive w/ both of the current drivers. And I believe they can also win some w/ both of the current drivers.

This season has been a wash unfortunately, but some competitive finishes & solid team efforts in what's left of the campaign can do wonders for support, confidence, and momentum going into '14. Still quite a few GPs left in '13, just gotta keep on keepin' on, McLaren-style! :cool:

Admittedly, the Alfonso+Kimi union has me intrigued. A circus/hot-mess waiting to happen or the prospect of some great performances to come? Time will tell.

It's amazing Vettel has entered the realm of Senna & Schumacher in terms of being prolific & dominant in an era. Reminds me of how Federer made it seem effortless & all too easy.
I have watched Vettel throughout his career and always surmised his success to be linked to the manufacture until this year. He is prolific, amazing, the complete package.

Yeah the Ferrari team with Kimi is really going to be fun to watch. Can't wait to see how that is going to unfold. Senna - Prost all over again. Fireworks!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Except this is going to be at Ferrari and McLaren is still going to be playing "2nd fiddle".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts