McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ive had it when using launch a few times sometimes followed by engine check light. if you turn ignition off and on, waiting for 10 sec. in between three times it should clear

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Same here with launch,but I found it was because I was too gentle with the throttle and should have floored it instead of trying to build up the revs.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Thanks. Do you by chance remember in what situation the error was popping up ? And after it went away, did you continue to drive at the same pace than before ?
If I remember correctly it came through after about four quick laps when reducing speed to go into the pits. Let the car idle, turned engine and car off. After re-starting the car the warning never came on again, hence I drove it without hesitation for the rest of the day. Since then it never appeared.

When asked about this, the dealer knew about the warning coming up sometimes, but mumbled something like 'more or less meaningless' . . .

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I remember correctly it came through after about four quick laps when reducing speed to go into the pits. Let the car idle, turned engine and car off. After re-starting the car the warning never came on again, hence I drove it without hesitation for the rest of the day. Since then it never appeared.

When asked about this, the dealer knew about the warning coming up sometimes, but mumbled something like 'more or less meaningless' . . .
Thanks for the clarification. Mine did came back every other lap even after letting the car cool down for 2 hours.

May I ask which is your dealer ?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts