McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question for those of you who ordered the clubsport pack. What are the carbon fiber air vents? Interior air con vents in carbon? Reason I ask is that the clubsport pack was included in my build. On the window sticker (car not here yet), it says "Fascia vent - MSO Defined CF." Trying to figure out if these items are the same or different. Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Quick question for those of you who ordered the clubsport pack. What are the carbon fiber air vents? Interior air con vents in carbon? Reason I ask is that the clubsport pack was included in my build. On the window sticker (car not here yet), it says "Fascia vent - MSO Defined CF." Trying to figure out if these items are the same or different. Thanks!
Which MSO Clubsport Pack did you order??

MSO Clubsport Pack
Super-Lightweight Carbon Fibre Racing Seats (available in Regular or Touring size), Track Brake Upgrade, McLaren Track Telemetry (MTT) with Lap Time Function & Three Cameras, MSO Defined Satin Finish Visual Carbon Fibre Air Vents. Only available in conjunction with: Rear View Camera & Sensors.

MSO Clubsport Pro Pack
Super-Lightweight Carbon Fibre Racing Seats (available in Regular or Touring size), Track Brake Upgrade, McLaren Track Telemetry (MTT) with Lap Time Function & Three Cameras, MSO Defined Satin Finish Visual Carbon Fibre Air Vents. Only available in conjunction with: Rear View Camera & Sensors. MSO Defined Dark Titanium Harness Bar with MSO Branding, MSO Defined 6-point Harness - Black

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which MSO Clubsport Pack did you order??

MSO Clubsport Pack
Super-Lightweight Carbon Fibre Racing Seats (available in Regular or Touring size), Track Brake Upgrade, McLaren Track Telemetry (MTT) with Lap Time Function & Three Cameras, MSO Defined Satin Finish Visual Carbon Fibre Air Vents. Only available in conjunction with: Rear View Camera & Sensors.

MSO Clubsport Pro Pack
Super-Lightweight Carbon Fibre Racing Seats (available in Regular or Touring size), Track Brake Upgrade, McLaren Track Telemetry (MTT) with Lap Time Function & Three Cameras, MSO Defined Satin Finish Visual Carbon Fibre Air Vents. Only available in conjunction with: Rear View Camera & Sensors. MSO Defined Dark Titanium Harness Bar with MSO Branding, MSO Defined 6-point Harness - Black
I didn't order either, but the regular Clubsport Pack was somehow erroneously included in my build.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I assumed these are the headlight surrounds. Merely my assumption though.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts

its the 3 air-condition outlets in both packs - you can see them change to cf if you tick the option in the configurator while in interior view

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I assumed these are the headlight surrounds. Merely my assumption though.
No those eye sockets are called "front air intakes"

Reactions: Jas
1 - 8 of 8 Posts