McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys (and girls)

My mancave is comming to an end. This is why I have a lot of nice parts for sale. From my Mclaren's it includes:

-Original 675LT steering wheel, changed still in the showroom so NEW
Steering wheel 1.jpg Steering wheel 2.jpg Steering wheel 3.jpg Steering wheel 5.jpg

-Set of original left hand drive headlights (matching set). Have been arround 1500km's in the car. Reinforced front mounting point (where they always break)
Headlight set 1.jpg Headlight set 3.jpg Headlight set 4.jpg

-Original 675LT right headlight (also left hand drive) Have been arround 3000km's in the car. Stone chip foil still on there. Reinforced front mounting point (where they always break)
Headlamp 675LT right .jpg Headlamp 675LT right 3.jpg

-Original keyset with barrel.
Keyset 1.jpg

-Battery charger set including box and bag, europe plug, new.
Photo's at max

-4 original centre wheel caps carbon look with red logo, about 57mm size, new.
Photo's at max

-570s Spider launch edition car cover, new.
Photo's at max

I'm not looking for the jackpot but perhaps some of you needs these parts and can make better use of them. A lot more pictures are available but I can only post 10. If you have any questions or need more pics let me know.

For now have a nice weekend!

Regards, Albert (the Netherlands, Europe)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Will the 675 steering wheel fit on a 650

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, yes without any problems. It will also fit a 12c. The steering collums are the same, as well as the MRM (has the stalks in it)
You can even change the wheel by yourself without dtc's: Sleep the car, unclip the airbag on both sides of the wheel via the little hole on the sides. Make sure you ground yourself in the next step by holding the metal of the collum and touching the metal of the airbag. (instruction manual tells you to disconnect the battery, but we never do that. Manufacturers tell you that because they dont want lawsuits) Disconnect the 2 plugs by raising the centre part. Only then disconnect the ground wire of the airbag. Always think about static electricity when handling airbags when you put it away. Disconnect the plug on the left for the horn and flippers. Take a 10mm socket and undo the bolt of the wheel. Mark the big nudge of the wheel onto the collum (1 spline missing) Gently remove the wheel by tilting it from side to side. Once undone make sure you don't rotate the MRM too much (not half a turn) Mount the new wheel on your marked collum. MRM slides in the hole if not turned too much. Torque the bolt to 80Nm. Connect the gray connector. Take the airbag and mount the ground first. Connect the 2 connectors. Gently press the airbag in again and your DONE!
Enjoy the extended paddles ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update:

675 headlight sold.

Looking at ebay the
  • Steering wheel should easily go for 2000 euro ex shipping (6000 at dealer)
  • Original carbon keyset including barrel is a steal for 500 euro ex.
  • Charger set 100 euro
  • Limited 570 cover euro
  • Headlight set 650s for 2500 euro ex shipping (9400 ex tax new)
If someone needs more photos or shipping costs let me know.

Regards Albert

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update.

Put the remaining parts on ebay. Co. uk and .de
Without ebay fees above prices are still on. Headlights can go for 2000 euro.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pricedrop for the steering wheel, 1500 euro ex. shipping.

Headlights still 2000 euro for the set ex. shipping (new 9400 euro!!!) So bump your 650 into a pole and get in touch ;)

Keys still 500 euro ex. shipping (saw a new set comming by for 1800 euro.... same set but directly from Mclaren's)

pm me for shipping to your country.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi. The set is officially 650 but can be mounted on 675 but then misses the 675 logo in the headlight. I've seen people switching them after a crash because they are "cheaper".
The lenses are clear. If you want extra pictures just send me a private message.

Regards Albert

·
Registered
McLaren 720S spider, 2020. Spark.
357 Posts
Will the steering wheel fit a 570?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi. The set is officially 650 but can be mounted on 675 but then misses the 675 logo in the headlight. I've seen people switching them after a crash because they are "cheaper".
The lenses are clear. If you want extra pictures just send me a private message.

Regards Albert

Regards Albert
yes can u plz send more pics

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IMG_20191202_211303.jpg IMG_20191202_211030.jpg

There are some really small kind of flakes in the point. They might need some on time, the fans might clear that up.

Remember they are not new and cost a fraction of a new one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update :

Sold the steering wheel.
Sold the keyset.
Sold the cover.

Headlights still available as set for 2000 euro, new set costs 9400 euro ex tax.

Charger also still available for 100 ex shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts