McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We specialize in protecting your new or used Mclaren with the best paint protection and window tint on the market, or how about a cool new color change! The Xpel Ultimate Paint Protection film has a 10 year warranty and is considered one of the best self-healing films on the market as well as having almost no orange peel. Our #1 add-on is the 3M Crystalline window tint...this nano-film is the highest rated film on the market and you will be floored when you see how much heat it blocks....and that's just with the clear film!!

Here is a list of all the services we can do on your new McLaren as well as your other vehicles:

Xpel Paint Protection Film
3M Crystalline Window Tint
Vehicle Color Changes
Blackout all the chrome
Painted wheels
Painted calipers
Radar Detectors
Alcantara seat inserts

Please check us out online, numerous forums, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and you will see that you've come to the right place to get your new baby worked on. We've been in business for 12 years, have done over 28,000 cars, have locations in CA and AZ.

Like us on Facebook - www.Facebook.com/ProtectiveFilmSolutions
Follow us on Instagram (smart phone app) - @ProtectiveFilmSolutions
Review us on Yelp - www.Yelp.com/biz/Protective-Film-Solutions-santa-ana

If you have any questions, please give me a call or drop me an email.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

~ Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Has anyone here in the forum put on the 3M tint? I don't think I need/want it for actual tint, but was curious for how it repels water and/or protects against rocks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@jkheit

The 3M tint goes on the inside of your windshield, I think your asking about the ClearPlex windshield skin that goes on the outside of your windshield to keep your windshield from pitting, chipping or cracking? Or a clear bra on the front of your car to help stop rock chips. Let me know which one you're thinking about.

~ Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts