McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sponsors
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looking to rid your Mclaren of the stock colored reflectors? We have a great solution for you and a simple “must do” mod.

Swap them out with the OEM European clear/smoked reflectors. These are 100% original Mclaren parts that come off the European models. These parts can be easily swapped at home or by a technician.

Available on our Site Here!
MCLAREN European Clear/Smoke Reflectors

If you have any questions feel free to contact us HERE

·
Sponsor
2,274 Posts
Do they work... Light up I mean or are they plugs Thanks in advance
The fronts do, direct swap. rears are reflectors. You have to hide the OEM rear lenses and leave them plugged in. We have sold several sets to McLaren Life customers who have all been pleased with the results, including the 720S pictured above.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Are they clear and smoked? or can you get a clear set or a smoked set?

Also does anyone know what springs this 720s is lowered on and are they using spacers on the OEM wheels?

·
Sponsor
2,274 Posts

Also does anyone know what springs this 720s is lowered on and are they using spacers on the OEM wheels?
Clear with light tint. Lowered on Novitec springs with Novitec spacers.
Great overall stance.

·
Sponsor
21 Posts

Yes they are clear corners but if they are not dark enough for you, we can smoke them for you just a bit more in our paint booth. We get these directly from the UK and are 100% OEM

The 720s is lowered on Novitec Sport Springs along with Novitec Spacers, both of which we have in stock at the shop. If you are close to us, we highly recommend coming to our shop for install as special tools are required on these cars.

Let me know if there is anything else we may be able to help you with, I’m always available via email here [email protected]

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yes they are clear corners but if they are not dark enough for you, we can smoke them for you just a bit more in our paint booth. We get these directly from the UK and are 100% OEM

The 720s is lowered on Novitec Sport Springs along with Novitec Spacers, both of which we have in stock at the shop. If you are close to us, we highly recommend coming to our shop for install as special tools are required on these cars.

Let me know if there is anything else we may be able to help you with, I’m always available via email here [email protected]
I really like they way it sits. Do you guarantee 100% no rubbing with that set up? Also are spacers an issue with high speed runs? which I plan to do many.

·
Sponsor
21 Posts
I really like they way it sits. Do you guarantee 100% no rubbing with that set up? Also are spacers an issue with high speed runs? which I plan to do many.
You should not have any issues with either. These Novitec Springs are height adjustable like most HAS Kits you see on the market today so you can dial it in to your preferred height. The spacers are 11/15mm front and rear respectively so not extremely aggressive but just enough to fill out the wheel well. We have not had any issues with any of the 720s we have done in house, and have not heard any complaints from customers who have had their springs installed elsewhere.

·
Registered
575 Posts
The fronts do, direct swap. rears are reflectors. You have to hide the OEM rear lenses and leave them plugged in. We have sold several sets to McLaren Life customers who have all been pleased with the results, including the 720S pictured above.
David is right..the OEM rears were left in by the tech and taped up as shown in the picture below.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do the fronts light up amber or do they light up white? Pcars have this and lights up amber... If white, not legal in the US.

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,400 Posts
Do you sell just the front? My car is Volcano Red and the back red one's look better than the euro ones IMO. But the front orange ones don't look great.

·
Sponsor
21 Posts
Do you have them for the 600?
I believe 600 are the same as 570, I can't say for sure but if someone can provide a VIN I can surely find out!

·
Owner
188 Posts
I was going to get these until I saw that the rear had to be left in there - it seemed weird as a whole, and it is not the easiest process to do. :(

I decided to just smoke them all, including the rear ones - I am glad I went this way as it took about 20 minutes to do all 6.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
13 Participants
TAGMotorsports
McLaren Life
McLaren Life is the best McLaren forum to discuss reliability, problems & more for supercar models like the F1, P1, 570, 650, 12C, and 720S!
Full Forum Listing