McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I watch the whole thing, he's a hoot. Thanks for that, its always great to watch something that makes you laugh, then to top it off with two beauties. Please tell that that wasn't stig with implants. Cheers....??

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I watch the whole thing, he's a hoot. Thanks for that, its always great to watch something that makes you laugh, then to top it off with two beauties. Please tell that that wasn't stig with implants. Cheers....����
He puts out one of these per day, Monday - Friday. He's been doing it for about 5 years. They are always humorous. This link will always take you to the latest entry.

www.FastLaneDaily.com

Every once in a while, he pretends he is a fast-talking car salesman with slicked back hair. Really funny. He never takes himself seriously.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
He puts out one of these per day, Monday - Friday. He's been doing it for about 5 years. They are always humorous. This link will always take you to the latest entry.

www.FastLaneDaily.com

Every once in a while, he pretends he is a fast-talking car salesman with slicked back hair. Really funny. He never takes himself seriously.
I've seen his schtick before, I agree he's hilarious. Cheers, have to tried great lakes christmas ale;):D

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Okay I really made a gaffe on my reply concerning the video footage. I stated two beauties, the McLaren of course and the female holding the key. So after reviewing the video I came the realization that the person holding the key is not endowed the way I thought. That said I can only blame it on the fact that I was mesmerized by the car, so that's the excuse to my blunder. Cheers.... ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts