McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think anyone has posted this yet....

The McLaren P1 app lets you make a hologram of the P1 and move it and mess with the tech.

Me dealer printed out a full scale marker sheet and took this pic:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382741093.565059.jpg

Cool ain't it? If you print out the regular size one it's desk top size. Search McLaren P1 in the App Store.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Further check this out, it's the new magazine for McLaren owners. Hot off the presses.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382744067.687873.jpg

My dealer dropped off the Aston today and he came bearing many gifts.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, was I late to the party? Was all this posted before? Because I searched. I figured there'd be more reaction. Or did I misjudge the coolness?

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Ha no... It's way cool Walt no doubt.... Sad to say it was released at the Paris show last year...there were some threads on it with some people putting the P1 in fun places... Don't think I've seen a full size one though. Was hoping that they would make it into the configurator or at least let you change colours! Have fun, but be warned its addictive..!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha no... It's way cool Walt no doubt.... Sad to say it was released at the Paris show last year...there were some threads on it with some people putting the P1 in fun places... Don't think I've seen a full size one though. Was hoping that they would make it into the configurator or at least let you change colours! Have fun, but be warned its addictive..!
Thanks man. At least I know funny how the search turned up nothing. .now I feel like a doofus!

I getting my buddy to print me out a big sheet too.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Pics from McLaren NB from last Dec:

This was when the app was still fairly basic with only an exterior view and the ability to add the animation of air moving over the car.

>8^)
ER

1 - 14 of 14 Posts