McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted for some time - not in any way due to lack of enthusiasm, just a shortage of time and been away a lot over the last couple of months.

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of the other members on here had taken up McLraen London's invitation to join them at the test day at Catalunya in February (I understand that RIC may be attending), as I just booked this up an hour or so ago and believe I nabbed the last slot available?

Coincidentally, my car is being picked up by McLaren London tomorrow for its V10 upgrade and first service, so I am really looking forward to getting it back at some point in the next week or so and seeing the differences the upgrade makes first hand.

Andrew

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Yes, I have been invited to chaperone Jenson's girlfriend, apparently I'm considered harmless and non threatening :)

Should be a fun day if the cars run and it is dry!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
London customers only:(:(:(
Sorry about that Andy......seems worth a mention to the Mancunian guys and girls.

I'm sure Jenson's girlfriend was looking forwards to seeing the Crockadile Winklepickers. She is into style I'm sure. Her Mother would have told her about Winklepickers:D

Robbie don't dare say it was her Grandmother!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Sorry about that Andy......seems worth a mention to the Mancunian guys and girls.

I'm sure Jenson's girlfriend was looking forwards to seeing the Crockadile Winklepickers. She is into style I'm sure. Her Mother would have told her about Winklepickers:D

Robbie don't dare say it was her Grandmother!
Already asked!! Well if Alistair is short one,im only little ,will fit in a small place and good for poking fun at,so i will keep my fingers crossed,but im sure it will already be thrice over subscribed.
Ps,maybe i could swing it with my new winklepickers,they are wonder to behold,worth travelling over from japan to see :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts