McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The London Mclaren Team attending the F1 Testing at Catalunya Circuit swept the competition aside in the Go Kart 'Le Mans' Grand Prix.

Following a 'Le Mans' type start demanding fitness and flight of foot the advantage was gained by the naturally fit , diet watching, all alcohol is good Mclaren London teams.

In a tight one hour race the experienced MP4-12C drivers crushed the competion in their Honda single cylinder lawnmower engine machines mated to a fully automated no-paddle shift box.

At each driver change the telemetry was studied intently as lap times plummeted and tumbled as competition intensified.

No driver complained about tyre wear or brake fade, gear change or turbo lag. Some questioned the lack of Marshals and sponsors perks.

Ron Dennis is rumoured to be considering contracts for the winning drivers. I can not tell a lie. Ron is agonising between the London Team and the lad in the last photo. I suspect Ron can spot talent.

Congratulation to the winning team, Tom, Andrew and Alistair and the runners up, Nick and Ben.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Looks fun RIC,I dont see anyone walking in that picture so it must be you behind the lense:D
And why would RON consider a Ferrari driver????;)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Is that Vettel on the Podium, 2nd from right...........I think it is?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Andy, I did have to wimp out of the Karts due to circumstances, gutted as I love Karts, just good fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts