1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Wanted to know if anyone got the [FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Carbon Fiber Shift Paddle Extensions from macarbon?[/FONT][/FONT]

http://www.macarbon.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=776&category_id=263&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=332&lang=en

Looks interesting to me!
plenty of members have them Jerome,they are good quality and very easy to fit,i will be getting a pair when I get round to having them shipped over here :)

·
Sponsor
936 Posts
Its Friday,been a long day has it ??? ;):)
Well, I know the extenders are not OEM, they are from MaCarbon. They fit like a glove onto the OEM piece. Hence, if the OEM paddle is identical, then the shifter extender will fit by definition.

The day has not even started for me, yet!!!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Well, I know the extenders are not OEM, they are from MaCarbon. They fit like a glove onto the OEM piece. Hence, if the OEM paddle is identical, then the shifter extender will fit by definition.

The day has not even started for me, yet!!!
OK,ok so you have just woken up then!! :D Either I thought I was making a joke,or the jokes on me ,have a nice day :)

Don't worry,us British are a strange bunch!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MSO do an OEM version. I had some fitted a few months ago and am well pleased with them.
I'm gonna be a baller on a budget and order the macarbon ones. I can't imagine the price on the MSO part.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the kind words from those of you that have our paddle extensions. They fit both RHD and LHD cars and we should have a few sets in stock in a week or so. Have a great Labor Day weekend to all of you in the States.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Extension des palettes au volant en carbone > MSO-I022 > 2 499 €

Crap the carbon shift paddle extensions from MSO cost $3300.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts