McLaren Life banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
2012 MP4-12C
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These mirrors came off my car, one was damaged when the car was transported and I just bought new ones to replace it while getting reimbursed for damages was in limbo. Long story short, I got screwed and now they're for sale. They will fit all McLaren models except F1, the damage you see doesn't go all the way through and is repairable. I'd like to sell them as-is but if it needs repaired to sell them I'll do that and mark them up higher. Shoot me some reasonable offers, they are genuine and dealers charge $2,400 per side new.

2012 MP4-12C
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The damaged mirror is being repaired now, when it comes back I will update pictures.

2012 MP4-12C
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The mirror has been repaired and good to go.

2012 MP4-12C
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should take some photos and post them.
That was the plan, it was repaired by my friend in CA and I picked it up from him while I was out there, I just got back last night. I don't know why my old pics aren't loading on this thread either but I'll probably start a new one so there isn't any confusion.

2012 MP4-12C
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.