1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Nice resource, thanks! I'm wondering who the U.S./North-American equivalent would be? California Covers has been a popular outlet for many enthusiasts stateside over the years.

·
Registered
824 Posts
The only negative is that, if they supply it direct, you can’t have the official manufacturers logos, etc. on the cover.

Had this problem with my Aston and chose to go the official route, albeit that genuine AM dealers were supplying the cover for under list and just £25 more than direct, via Ebay!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hi Rich

Logos yes, but it seems only for manufacturers who they don't officially supply.

Wanted one for my Aston, for whom they are official suppliers, but they couldn't provide the logo.

Fair enough really, as they don't want to undercut their valued customers on a like for like basis.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your car is a huge investment. You, therefore, have to put in some work and money into protecting it and ensuring that it can serve you for the most extended period. Excellent maintenance and care are equivalent to a more extended serving vehicle, and while there is a lot you can do to keep your car safe, the first and most crucial step is protecting it from the day to day harsh elements. i forund a website here you can chose best car rain cover, Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts