·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Early Saturday morning canyon run can't be topped

·
Registered
260 Posts
Interesting lack of shake on the camera. Was it stabilised or is the suspension really that good? From memory the "pavement" in your part of the World isn't the smoothest so that doesn't explain it .

·
Registered
89 Posts
They probably used the Go-Pro HD cam, excellent for this sort of stuff.

The music was annoying and drown out any Mac soundtrack which is what I was after.:(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Works for me.

Awesome cars + stunning secerery... congratulations on living the dream.

I'd also be interested to know what camera was used and how it was mounted. From the shadow cast by the camera, it does look like a GoPro.

·
Registered
359 Posts
The music was annoying and drown out any Mac soundtrack which is what I was after.:(
I assume they had to put the soundtrack on it as most of the video was speeded up!:eek:
Great video and scenery.

·
Registered
147 Posts
So... what is the best place to mount for videos? Small window behind the driver? Window between engine and cockpit? Door?

You see reviewer videos where there are cameras just all over the place, but if you only have 1 camera to mount (suction cup style), where would you mount it? (I can start a separate thread for this if it would be better)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yep,double yellows so no way past the car infront that was slowing him down;)
Yes, but if he'd also had a backward facing camera the 458 (super-light FNE version) would of shown up, headlights flashing ready to overtake. LOL :)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Yes, but if he'd also had a backward facing camera the 458 (super-light FNE version) would of shown up, headlights flashing ready to overtake. LOL :)
Not in 6 weeks with 2013my upgrade,then it would be more than obvious to EVERYONE if they dig out another FNE car,even to Mark;););)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Wonder why he used Gun's & Roses instead of the engine noise? :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Thanks for posting, looks like a fun group of guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts