McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am trying to figure out how data on the CAN Bus is setup, and would love to know if someone here knows the data ranges for various CAN Bus outputs the McLaren CAN provides.

Gear, RPM is easy, I simply expect it to be RPM 0-10000 range, simple. Gear 0-7.

But what about Wheel speeds and Brake pressure? Anyone have any idea what the range of these values are?

This is mainly for Video VBOX setup, so in case that changes something, keep that in mind...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ask Steffen Leitgeb from Leitspeed. He can tell you everything you need to know. That is when you have bought the VBOX system from him :)

[email protected]
Bought it from someone else in Belgium :/

Will just ask Racelogic directly I guess...

Do you happen to have a nice McLaren Video VBox Scene? Not sure if you said you have one installed or simply know of it...

I have RPM, kmh, Gear, G-Forces, Steering Position, Front and Rear Break-Pressure and speed of each wheel displayed right now, in a nice compact but usable way.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Bought it from someone else in Belgium :/

Will just ask Racelogic directly I guess...

Do you happen to have a nice McLaren Video VBox Scene? Not sure if you said you have one installed or simply know of it...

I have RPM, kmh, Gear, G-Forces, Steering Position, Front and Rear Break-Pressure and speed of each wheel displayed right now, in a nice compact but usable way.
I had a VBOX installed on another car for several years, but not the 12C. Sold mine last year. I'm planing to buy either VBOX HD or AIM SmartyCam HD next year.

There is a ready-to-install scene for the 12C from Leitspeed for roughly 90€. Just click the link and scroll down a bit ->

http://www.leitspeed.de/driftbox/videovboxlite/vvbl_overlay-design.php

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts