McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, very excited about the production of the new P1... I am a journalist working for a well-known US magazine and would like to talk to any new P1 soon-to-be-owners about what made them choose this car above all others. A quick quote much appreciated.. and of course you can remain anonymous if you prefer. James

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi all, very excited about the production of the new P1... I am a journalist working for a well-known US magazine and would like to talk to any new P1 soon-to-be-owners about what made them choose this car above all others. A quick quote much appreciated.. and of course you can remain anonymous if you prefer. James
Andy C is your best bet ( TOPMAN ) :p :D :) :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Advantages of P1

Hi Andy! So what I am really looking for is someone who has chosen to buy (and why they chose to buy). Why did you choose the P1 - was it purely for performance or more for the environment?

Best wishes

James

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi Andy! So what I am really looking for is someone who has chosen to buy (and why they chose to buy). Why did you choose the P1 - was it purely for performance or more for the environment?

Best wishes

James
Just negotiating with MSO to have a towbar fitted so I can pull a Prius behind to ease my conscience,a bit like your Hollywood stars have to do ;)
I really don't think the electric motor on a P1 is there for those reasons,but you knew that anyway didn't you !!! You sneaky journalist you ;)

Performance,history,the best company in the automotive industry to deal with(as in you feel like part of the family,not just a number)and style,with a little British class thrown in.Enthusiasm for the product and constant development,missed loads out,but that's enough to be going on with !!
Did I miss out environment? See Jeremy Clarkson for my views on that ! Only kidding;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P1 owners

Hey Andy,

Jeremy's environmental "views" are the ones in his rear-view mirror... :)

Speaking of my own ethics... do you have a real name I could use or are you happy going by Andy C from Yorkshire? You can email off-board at [email protected]

Also interested to know what you think about the e-modes in Porsche 918 and P1... are they worth it? Ferrari didn't even go there with an e-mode on the LaFerrari - and managed to make their Enzo-esque package look pretty nice without it. :)

James

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Thanks Robbie,but mine will be the last one,i think he will need the info quicker than that,so I would think it will have to be one of our American Members
Andy - were you serious about your P1 being the last?

Is it going to be signed etc?

Very interested if you don't mind sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts