McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in the New England area, or close enough that you'd consider coming up, over or down for drives and events, please consider joining the FB group below. For right now, we are asking for only owners to join. If you are an enthusiast, or potential owner, stay tuned! The page will ask you what model of McLaren you own as well as your McLife screenname.

If you're from the area then you know we have a limited time every year to enjoy our cars! One of the things we're looking to do is provide some options to owners to enjoy some of that time. There are links to local events as well as events we put together.

If you guys have any questions, or have any trouble signing up, please post here or shoot me a DM.

-Jamie.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same here (wife has Facebook) but then she knows when to put competing items on the agenda 😊

How about Twitter for announcements? Pretty please? Or a sub forum just here??

·
Super Moderator
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Same here (wife has Facebook) but then she knows when to put competing items on the agenda 😊

How about Twitter for announcements? Pretty please? Or a sub forum just here??
I also have a twitter and an IG but no Facebook
The FB page is there so we can restrict access to local owners that want to get together for, or help plan, events. There's a number of folks, myself included, that don't want events to turn out to be a handful of cars and then an army of Instagram Kids or unknown people that drive like asshats to randomly show up.

-Jamie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts