McLaren Life banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here? A rare sight in Northampton - made me realise how much I'm looking forward to mine arriving...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Not mine... a rare sight most places :);

A friend of mine was recently being told by a very excitable friend that they couldn't believe they had recently spotted a Mclaren going through the town, his friend was gutted when he found out my friend actually knew the owner :cool:

My worst spot was by the sister in law...
She was in her car driving up a hill when a car flew by making a fair bit of pace and a 'racket' the passengers asked 'what was that???', she replied- my brother in law! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Not mine... a rare sight most places :);

A friend of mine was recently being told by a very excitable friend that they couldn't believe they had recently spotted a Mclaren going through the town, his friend was gutted when he found out my friend actually knew the owner :cool:

My worst spot was by the sister in law...
She was in her car driving up a hill when a car flew by making a fair bit of pace and a 'racket' the passengers asked 'what was that???', she replied- my brother in law! :eek::eek:
That's truly hilarious, the joys of having a one of, more or less. I know Ron won't be happy with me, but I love the fact that the number of cars sold are low.??Cheers....??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts