McLaren Life banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Manny Khoshbins latest video (I'm not advertising for him) and it seems he was talking about a Bugatti Chiron convertible? He said it will be revealed at Quail next month. I guess it's not really a Bugatti Chiron convertible but more something like the Divo/Centodieci but then a convertible.

Does anyone have more info that can they share publicly (that doesn't break NDA)?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Seems The Triple F Collection is talking about the car in this video. 6 million USD and you need to be a multiple owner of the brand in order to get invited. Apparently 3 years out and they will only produce X? They bleep out the production number and I'm not good at lip reading. Parts where they say production number but bleep it out is at 2:09 and 11:42 if you want to check it out for yourself.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Will it be called the Chiron Roadster or something else all together?

Hoping it will preview the new design/engineering direction of Bugatti after the Bugatti-Rimac merge.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The Quail should be interesting this year, as far as I know this is what is debuting there;
1. Bugatti Roadster
2. McLaren Track car
3. Guntherwerks Turbo
4. Cadillac Celestiq
5. Czinger 4 seater

Anything else interesting I’m missing? There was talk about a Koenigsegg special model but idk if it will be unveiled at the Quail.

·
Registered
563 Posts
The Quail should be interesting this year, as far as I know this is what is debuting there;
1. Bugatti Roadster
2. McLaren Track car
3. Guntherwerks Turbo
4. Cadillac Celestiq
5. Czinger 4 seater

Anything else interesting I’m missing? There was talk about a Koenigsegg special model but idk if it will be unveiled at the Quail.
This is really going to be an amazing month for all the car fans, you can add to your list the Venom F5 Roadster with the 992 GT3 RS and an very exclusive Aston Martin that is still secret.

For the Koenigsegg, I had the chance to learn more recently that looks really cool, but I don't know if they will show the car at The Quail.

For me the two cars that will stand out are the Bugatti Roadster which really has an incredible look and the Mclaren Track Car which I find really exciting and I can't wait to see it.

The Guntherwerks Turbo is a cool project (Manual, 700hp Twin Turbo and full carbon for very low mass).

In short, this month is really going to be amazing for sure.

·
Registered
2020 720 Spider
492 Posts
This is really going to be an amazing month for all the car fans, you can add to your list the Venom F5 Roadtser with the 992 GT3 RS and an very exclusive Aston Martin that is still secret.

For the Koenigsegg, I had the chance to learn more recently that looks really cool, but I don't know if they will show the car at The Quail.

For me the two cars that will stand out are the Bugatti Roadster which really has an incredible look and the Mclaren Track Car which I find really exciting and I can't wait to see it.

The Guntherwerks Turbo is a cool project (Manual, 700hp Twin Turbo and full carbon for very low mass).

In short, this month is really going to be amazing for sure.
Personally I think Quail is the best event of the week...I’ll be there! The Laguna vintage race is pretty cool too if you’re into that stuff...which I am!

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes

Yes

Yes and no, the front lights have a certain shape that looks like the Divo but with 4 horizontal bars inside.

Yes

When they show the car to customers, the theme of the presentation is "Opening up new horizons".
I’ve actually seen the presentation theme on Instagram stories, I thought it was a clever render by someone but I guess it’s really.

It was the front headlights as you describe them lighting up and the car is in the shadow (the lines of the car don’t really show) and a opening captions underneath; “opening up new horizons”! Wish I took a screenshot now, but we’ll see it soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts