McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long standing notion that the difference between porcupines and BMW drivers is that the former has its pricks on the outside, where as the latter, well, typically they are inside... As a former owner of an M3, I am happy to report (and somewhat saddened by society as a whole) that inverted porcupines have made their way to other German marques...

-Jamie.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
It's doesn't matter how you look at it, you've got pricks in cars as well on bikes. I'm a cyclist and I've seen it from both sides of the fence, and I can't see it changing any time soon. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
although the driver is an ass, the cyclists are drinking the same juice. Their over aggressive scolding and confrontation just escalates things. It's a very road rage thing.

It's possible that someone got in the bike lane because they were lost. Adding confrontation to the already angst ridden state of someone lost is just going to make things worse. Of course, the driver may just be a tool. Regardless, it could have been handled with just a "please be aware you're in a cycling lane and please leave when you can." Engaging in pursuit is going to make things mental.

Assholes all around IMO.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True on all counts. The car (or bike) doesn't dictate the attitude.

-Jamie.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts