McLaren Life banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in rather changeable weather :eek: David and his team invited owners for a Breakfast meet at the Birmingham Mclaren dealership.
There had been attempts at organising a karting trip at the same time but for differing reasons this didn't happen this time- (I'd said no for starters at karting) but hopefully things may develop in the future.
There was a superb selection of owners car there today, where everyone shared a coffee and Bacon roll.
It was a chance to meet some fellow owners- a couple who I know from here- so high to Drew of depth of shine and fellow owner Adam. If anyone else was there, I'm sorry but we didn't get introduced :eek:

I'm sure there are better photographer there than me, but here's a couple of the varying line ups - people were arriving and leaving at different times..

There was also a superb selection of dealers cars including the wonderful yellow spider in the showroom- which looked fabulous even indoors :cool:
As you'll of spotted in the line up there was the MSO car with its gold Exhaust surrounds!!!!:eek: -but I forgot to take a picture of those :mad:

I did speak to the Mclaren rep about an owners club and the reply was it would be led by the P1 with the 12C being brought in at a later date...:confused:

A big thank you to Birmingham Mclaren for trying to generate a community of fellow owners and for the breakfast, hopefully the start of things to come..

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Beautiful cars and pictures garyw, I'm somewhat partial about the white car, not sure why LOL?. Admittedly the black with the MSO bumper and fenders is extra special, you got to love that look. It would be nice if we Canadians could get to see more customized Mac's driving around. Cheers....??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts