McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted mine a few months ago on the classifieds and a local dealer is assisting. Anyone have any solid suggestions on where best to market? Fantastic car and selling to get something more family friendly. :eek:

·
Registered
907 Posts
a lot of action on ebay....

·
Sponsor
936 Posts
Does the classifieds section on this site work at all? When I was looking for a 12c, the first thing I did was to check the classifieds here. It was an absolute bust!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Does the classifieds section on this site work at all? When I was looking for a 12c, the first thing I did was to check the classifieds here. It was an absolute bust!
I did the same, our classified section probably not the best to buy or sell a car, I think its because this site it just SO brand specific, Its not going to be the first place that people will go to look for a car, broader sites such as autotrader.com, cars.com., and ebay are much better options when buying or selling. NSXprime was the same way, very poor when it came to classifieds

·
Sponsor
936 Posts
I did the same, our classified section probably not the best to buy or sell a car, I think its because this site it just SO brand specific, Its not going to be the first place that people will go to look for a car, broader sites such as autotrader.com, cars.com., and ebay are much better options when buying or selling. NSXprime was the same way, very poor when it came to classifieds
I found my 93 GPW NSX on NSXPrime. I guess I was lucky.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Nah, it's just due to the small size of ML. I think you'll get less on a brand specific forum since people are very in tune with the market.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
At current actual changing hands prices the 12C MY12/13, Could be the performance car bargain of the last 10 years....

IMHO
It is. No doubt. At the number I sold mine whilst happy with it, for the guy who owns it, it is just extraordinary value..

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
How do you suggest they do that?
Stop shipping units to dealers that aren't sold - dealers are obviously getting some big incentives to take inventory and the weaker dealers will abuse the system to move inventory quickly.

Lay out territories - dealers should not be competing for a new car sale with dealers who are simply brokering a deal.

·
Registered
314 Posts
One Stock Show Car, One Demo...and Build to order only....a lot less cars. But full retail price.......Sorted.......and stop telling lies....
And people need to stop complaining about every little issue on the forums. Just STFU and take it to the dealer to get sorted.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
And people need to stop complaining about every little issue on the forums. Just STFU and take it to the dealer to get sorted.
LOL. Good luck with that one. I still don't understand how people with so much more money than me have so much time to bitch on the net. I have sooooo many better things to do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts