Hey all, I figured I should chime in as I may be one of the few people who actually have this package.
This software has saved me at least $1,000 and continues to be of huge help & savings. When I bought my ~45k mile 12C from salvage auction, inevitably I was going to have a laundry list of issues and service to complete. I can DIY mostly anything with the right tools/equipment, and I could not have done many things without this software - especially my PCC errors I continue to work through (TBD in another topic). This is an extremely comprehensive software package likely equivalent to MDS in functionality (it's quite easy to use as well). It has not saved me the ~$k price yet, but it is only a matter of time as I hope/plan to be a long-term owner.
So far I have successfully accomplished:
1. key fob programming (car came with 1, I now have 3)
2. airbrake calibration and bleeding (mine was hydro-locked after some body work, this fixed it)
3. squat / ride-height sensor adjustment (common cause of PCC degraded)
4. TPMS fault (believe me, I read EVERY other thread and required the software to get my TPMS light out)
5. APMU service (TBD, but this software has been amazing for diagnostics & works comprehensively)
6. Dual clutch calibration (didn't need to, but thought that was cool so why not?!)
7. HVAC error (low pressure in the refrigerant; took it to a service shop for evac/recharge after diagnosed)
Everyone's situation is different. Perhaps your car is in better shape than mine was (I should hope so). Perhaps your interest of DIY is lower. Perhaps you only plan to own the car for 2-3yrs. In all of those cases, I may not have bought this software. However for me, the enjoyment I get out of being able to diagnose & fix my car (and to my own higher standard) is very important. The other nice thing is, if you choose to sell / change models, you can port the software to a new VIN. If you decide to sell and don't want another McLaren, including this with the car will undoubtedly add value to the sale & new owner. I know a lot of you have issues with DiagSoft price structure & subscription, but not all features go away after the subscription (I think programming and service reset won't work). You'll at least get 2yrs of service resets (the initial reset, and before your 1yr is up). If you don't want to renew, then go to the dealer for $100 or 1hr. The software is plenty powerful without the subscription features for my own use, and was not enough for me to pass on this.
Again, everyones situation is different. I'm not here to convince you or start another round of price-bashing. You'll need to weigh the cost/benefit for you and your car. But for me, it was worth the price of admission (and like I said above; if I decide to sell this with the car, that is a huge bonus for any potential buyer).
I'll upload videos of specific functions & a review once I have time to shoot / edit. But in summary, it's exceeded my expectations and works as stated by the seller.