McLaren Life banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I AM IN PART OF THE LARGEST SOUTH FLORIDA RALLY GROUPS, FASTLIFE AND SIGNATURE (were talking HUNDREDS of members total), AND NOT A SINGLE PERSON I KNOW HAS ANYTHING EXCELL RELATED, EXCEPT MAYBE 1 OR 2 BOUGHT A CAR FROM THERE BUT THATS ABOUT IT LMAO.
LMAO Excell Racing has some of the fastest McLarens out there. Check Dragtimes.

M Engineering (aka Dyno spectrum) and Excell Racing are the ONLY people that ACTUALLY tune these cars themselves. Excell only tunes customer cars on their own in house dyno, no remote tuning as far as I know.

M Engineering tunes remotely which is why you see so many fast McLarens with their tunes.

Excell fabricates the exhaust/downpipes/supporting mods installs the entire package and calibrates it in house. One stop shop.

Those two tuners, although different in their approach, are the TOP tuners in the McLaren/Exotic game and have owned and traded the title of fastest Mclaren back and forth a few times.

BOTH are putting out VERY fast McLarens and many other exotics as well.

Scroll both pages and you'll see PLENTY of proof.

·
Registered
518 Posts
LMAO Excell Racing has some of the fastest McLarens out there. Check Dragtimes.

M Engineering (aka Dyno spectrum) and Excell Racing are the ONLY people that ACTUALLY tune these cars themselves. Excell only tunes customer cars on their own in house dyno, no remote tuning as far as I know.

M Engineering tunes remotely which is why you see so many fast McLarens with their tunes.

Excell fabricates the exhaust/downpipes/supporting mods installs the entire package and calibrates it in house. One stop shop.

Those two tuners, although different in their approach, are the TOP tuners in the McLaren/Exotic game and have owned and traded the title of fastest Mclaren back and forth a few times.

BOTH are putting out VERY fast McLarens and many other exotics as well.

Scroll both pages and you'll see PLENTY of proof.

OK, first of all.. i need to clear up something... When the word "Excell" was first mentioned in here, i thought it was referenced to the exotic dealership in Boca. I have since learned they are two SEPERATE commpanies... with the same name. Not sure if one is spelt slighty different than the other.. Because i personally would never want any dealings with Excell (Dealer) in boca. That response was months ago from me, and i've since gotten a Mac since then, and got in touch with Rob (the tuner in Boca) he was very nice, responded timley, answered numerous questions, i however, have not had work done there yet. But it is good to have a local shop that comes highly regarded.

·
World’s fastest and quickest McLarens
230 Posts
For all of you Florida folks, the demand for our calibrations in the area is approaching capacity for what we can do remotely so we are opening up a new full time facility in Pompano Beach near the end of summer! This location was chosen to best suite our Miami / Lauderdale customers as well as our Palm Beach customers. We have the keys to the brand new building and we get our occupancy license in July. Then we need to build out the space, we are shooting to have a grand opening sometime near the end of summer. Our Mainline hub dyno has already been delivered. This space will concentrate entirely on calibration for our customers and dealers in the area, as well as serve as a hub for other east coast customers.

We hope being near two solid 1/4 mile tracks will also allow us to hit the track much more often as well. Although we did just hear PBIR sold so we shall see what fate holds for that place:(

Reactions: Invictus

·
Vendor
331 Posts
For all of you Florida folks, the demand for our calibrations in the area is approaching capacity for what we can do remotely so we are opening up a new full time facility in Pompano Beach near the end of summer! This location was chosen to best suite our Miami / Lauderdale customers as well as our Palm Beach customers. We have the keys to the brand new building and we get our occupancy license in July. Then we need to build out the space, we are shooting to have a grand opening sometime near the end of summer. Our Mainline hub dyno has already been delivered. This space will concentrate entirely on calibration for our customers and dealers in the area, as well as serve as a hub for other east coast customers.

We hope being near two solid 1/4 mile tracks will also allow us to hit the track much more often as well. Although we did just hear PBIR sold so we shall see what fate holds for that place:(
Big jump! Congratulations to you guys

Cheers,

21 - 25 of 25 Posts