McLaren Life banner

Best Drive in a 12C?

4K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  andy c 
My best drive was last night!

Left a friends house on Palm Island at around midnight and took the long route home. Had 800 km on the clock so gave it some and....... :eek: In track mode no less. Maybe disturbed the peace a little bit, probably upset some residents.

Anyway the car is just ridiculously fast and this ISG system- really makes you feel your travelling at warp speed! I am curious to know what you guys think of the ISG.....

I think its too loud and I am not sure I fully understand how it works, is it the actual sound of the engine or electronic or what :confused:

Regardless - I am loving, and I mean loooooving this car. Can't get over how solid it feels when cornering even on normal suspension settings. I even washed and waxed it this morning myself, my girlfriends don't even get this treatment.

hahah :D

lol Ramy.

Andy my brother thank you, I will play around with ISG settings.

You are more then welcome to wash them. Wax them. And test drive. Rev to full RPM and always manual mode.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.