McLaren Life banner

Azure Blue pics please?

12823 Views 35 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  widowmaker911
hello

if there is anyone who has Azure Blue pics on the Mclaren with carbon parts please post them ! highly appreciate it ! :D
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
These were shared on PistonHeads.com by Maff - his is the white one, and the blue car belongs to his business partner. Chassis numbers are sequential - 121 (white) & 122 (blue).

I love the Azure Blue! :cool:

>8^)
ER
See less See more
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im 229 :p lol
These were shared on PistonHeads.com by Maff - his is the white one, and the blue car belongs to his business partner. Chassis numbers are sequential - 121 (white) & 122 (blue).

I love the Azure Blue! :cool:

>8^)
ER
A nice review on pistonheads(lambo,bugatti section)from this owner,who also has a 599gto,and an aventador on order as well as other cars,same electrical issues,but admits that the other 2 wouldnt touch it on the road,nevermind the track
A nice review on pistonheads(lambo,bugatti section)from this owner,who also has a 599gto,and an aventador on order as well as other cars,same electrical issues,but admits that the other 2 wouldnt touch it on the road,nevermind the track
Very good. As I explained to the wife - yes, I could have settled for something with slightly less performance. But it would have cost at least half a Mil!
That is a spectacular blue, not a hint of red in it all. I have had two blue cars that people have mistaken for purple in certain conditions....I hate purple.
Very good. As I explained to the wife - yes, I could have settled for something with slightly less performance. But it would have cost at least half a Mil!
:D....
very good. As i explained to the wife - yes, i could have settled for something with slightly less performance. But it would have cost at least half a mil!

lmao :)
Any more pictures of Azure blue been found yet? Boodzz - have you received your car yet?
I just got my Vin# and should have my car mid march.

I ordered azure blue with blue leather and lots of carbon.
Any more pictures of Azure blue been found yet? Boodzz - have you received your car yet?
yes i have :)

there you go:

http://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/mclaren-mp4-12c-p11/360-who-has-taken-delivery-7.html#post8446
I love that colour! I'm just waiting on seeing more - they still are not boring to see.
No carbon bits on PP03 here but still some lovely shots of the color. You can click on each one of these for a larger version. :cool:

>8^)
ER
See less See more
I'll take mine in Azure Blue with all red leather, thank you very much!
Great looking color wow!
In a sea of other MP4-12C's - one stands out. :cool:

>8^)
ER
See less See more
In a sea of other MP4-12C's - one stands out. :cool:

>8^)
ER
Where is that pic at. I swear that is my car. LOL

Last I heard my was still in production.

Is that at the factory?
Yes - that's taken inside the MPC on February 20th. Is your car coming to North America?

Are you perhaps the one who ordered an Azure Blue car through Beverly Hills? I have heard they will be getting one soon and I am soooooo eager to see it in person.

EDIT: Photographer added a comment:

"Interior looks plain as was waiting for its custom bits to be finished and installed, hence the yellow triangle on the roof."

>8^)
ER
Where is that pic at. I swear that is my car. LOL

Last I heard my was still in production.

Is that at the factory?
If thats your spec,given the timeline it has to be yours:cool:if you consider the 100s of millions of variations and so few blue ones?.Are you keeping the yellow hat? is that MSO:D
Yes - that's taken inside the MPC on February 20th. Is your car coming to North America?

Are you perhaps the one who ordered an Azure Blue car through Beverly Hills? I have heard they will be getting one soon and I am soooooo eager to see it in person.

EDIT: Photographer added a comment:

"Interior looks plain as was waiting for its custom bits to be finished and installed, hence the yellow triangle on the roof."

>8^)
ER
i did get it at BH. i i did get custom inside also
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.