McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

if there is anyone who has Azure Blue pics on the Mclaren with carbon parts please post them ! highly appreciate it ! :D

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
These were shared on PistonHeads.com by Maff - his is the white one, and the blue car belongs to his business partner. Chassis numbers are sequential - 121 (white) & 122 (blue).

I love the Azure Blue! :cool:

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im 229 :p lol

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
These were shared on PistonHeads.com by Maff - his is the white one, and the blue car belongs to his business partner. Chassis numbers are sequential - 121 (white) & 122 (blue).

I love the Azure Blue! :cool:

>8^)
ER
A nice review on pistonheads(lambo,bugatti section)from this owner,who also has a 599gto,and an aventador on order as well as other cars,same electrical issues,but admits that the other 2 wouldnt touch it on the road,nevermind the track

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
A nice review on pistonheads(lambo,bugatti section)from this owner,who also has a 599gto,and an aventador on order as well as other cars,same electrical issues,but admits that the other 2 wouldnt touch it on the road,nevermind the track
Very good. As I explained to the wife - yes, I could have settled for something with slightly less performance. But it would have cost at least half a Mil!

·
Registered
886 Posts
That is a spectacular blue, not a hint of red in it all. I have had two blue cars that people have mistaken for purple in certain conditions....I hate purple.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just got my Vin# and should have my car mid march.

I ordered azure blue with blue leather and lots of carbon.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
No carbon bits on PP03 here but still some lovely shots of the color. You can click on each one of these for a larger version. :cool:

>8^)
ER

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
In a sea of other MP4-12C's - one stands out. :cool:

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
256 Posts
In a sea of other MP4-12C's - one stands out. :cool:

>8^)
ER
Where is that pic at. I swear that is my car. LOL

Last I heard my was still in production.

Is that at the factory?

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Yes - that's taken inside the MPC on February 20th. Is your car coming to North America?

Are you perhaps the one who ordered an Azure Blue car through Beverly Hills? I have heard they will be getting one soon and I am soooooo eager to see it in person.

EDIT: Photographer added a comment:

"Interior looks plain as was waiting for its custom bits to be finished and installed, hence the yellow triangle on the roof."

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Where is that pic at. I swear that is my car. LOL

Last I heard my was still in production.

Is that at the factory?
If thats your spec,given the timeline it has to be yours:cool:if you consider the 100s of millions of variations and so few blue ones?.Are you keeping the yellow hat? is that MSO:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes - that's taken inside the MPC on February 20th. Is your car coming to North America?

Are you perhaps the one who ordered an Azure Blue car through Beverly Hills? I have heard they will be getting one soon and I am soooooo eager to see it in person.

EDIT: Photographer added a comment:

"Interior looks plain as was waiting for its custom bits to be finished and installed, hence the yellow triangle on the roof."

>8^)
ER
i did get it at BH. i i did get custom inside also

1 - 20 of 36 Posts