McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to announce our latest arrival for the 720s platform, Our system features 3.5" stainless (or Inconel upon request) downpipes that are available with titanium heat wrap or Ceramic thermal coated. The entire system was designed to work with OEM components if desired, For example if you have a MSO rear section exhaust on your car
and just want to run downpipes they will work with the OEM rear section since the connecting joints are the same size.

Here is a photo of one of our "Race" downpipes wrapped in the titanium heat wrap

Our rear section is definitely a one of a kind piece, We used all mandrel bent 3.5" titanium from the joint all the way to our inverted slash cut titanium tips. The mid section was designed to combat/eliminate drone as well as to give the exhaust its own unique tone. For the flex joints to The Downpipes we were able to use the newly released flex joints that are sleeved inside to insure longevity strength.

All of our products are designed and manufactured right here in our fabrication facility in Southern California. Also all of our downpipes and exhaust come with a limited life time warranty.

To place an order please feel free to reach out to me or you can visit our site and place the order!

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wanted to bump our post, we have a few sets of our "Race" 3.5 stainless titanium heat wrapped downpipes in stock ready to ship! Our Catted 3.5' version are 1 week out at this time.

We also had the opportunity to test our Catted version (Thanks to GMG Racing for letting us test on their mustang MD-500 Dyno). We saw some great mid range gains from over the factory pieces on 91oct with just switching the downpipes!

All McLaren Life members receive 15% off all AW1 Downpipes :), feel free to message me for pricing with shipping and or install cost if you are local to our facility.

Cheers,

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,657 Posts
Just a heads up we are running a summer sale and all of our titanium cat backs are included in it at 15% off along with our Downpipes as well! Feel free to reach out or check out our site to place your order!

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's impressive mid-range torque and HP gains with sportcat DPs! Do you think that it's the ECU overshooting the torque goal that does that? It's interesting that the gains level out at higher RPM so it's not all just flow-related.

Your ceramic-coated DPs look top notch! Does the Ti wrap add that much more heat protection?

Your 3.5" Ti catback looks awesome!

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's impressive mid-range torque and HP gains with sportcat DPs! Do you think that it's the ECU overshooting the torque goal that does that? It's interesting that the gains level out at higher RPM so it's not all just flow-related.

Your ceramic-coated DPs look top notch! Does the Ti wrap add that much more heat protection?

Your 3.5" Ti catback looks awesome!
Thank you Ron,

The car was much happier with the more flowing DP's even running with 91oct. Data wise in the mid section it was a large improvement from the factory pieces paired with 91oct.

The titanium heat wrap is good for protection up to 2200F, Being wrapped on top of the ceramic coating is an added layer of protection..

Cheers,

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have our 3.5" "Race" Downpipes wrapped in titanium heat wrap in stock ready to ship/install. Catted Dp's in stock as well (Thermal coated and wrapped in titanium heat wrap).

If anyone has any questions or would like to get pricing please feel free to reach out or visit our site

Cheers,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts