Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pics Nick. You need to get in on the "McLarenlife Goes to the Geneva Autoshow" thread (that's not really what it's called) and make sure you bring back lots of pictures for those of us on the wrong side of the Atlantic!

EDIT: This is the thread I was thinking of: http://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/mclaren-mp4-12c/6945-anyone-know-what-mclaren-planning-geneva.html

-Jamie.
I really wish I was going Jamie. I would love to see the new face lifted 12c in person. I'm sure there'll be some people on here going with decent cameras. Let's hope the get some decent photos.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i spent most of the day drooling over the 12C's too, had a great chat about the story of the wrap on the last 12C with the owners friend

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see the police McLaren made the rags http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/11/nowhere-to-run-police-unveil-new-plan-to-stop-crime-a-240k-supercar-that-can-do-0-60mph-in-three-seconds-4258519/?ITO=facebook

Hope you enjoyed the show Nick, I built a stand and had the pleasure of wondering around during the build.
An expensive show for what it is nowadays!
Thanks Gary. It is expensive. It doesn't seem to change much year on year either. I need to start heading to the better events.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Sorry, off topic request. Is there a way to see posts in a thread in reverse order? newest first, oldest last? That way I don' t have to scroll through all the old posts first?

I feel like I'm putting too many miles on my scroller; depreciation and all. :)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not as far as I'm aware John. There is a 'Display Modes' option at the top where I believe you can view the newest post but I think it only shows it on its own.

I gave up on scrolling. I now just use the drag bar thingy on the right >>>

I'm trying to avoid an arthritic finger at the age of 26 :D

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Thanks Nick, I saw that too. Really not sure why it doesn't default to reverse chronological order. If I type in caps here, do you think some power that be would hear the FEATURE REQUEST TO LET US ORDER THE THREAD IN REVERSE ORDER SO WE DONT HAVE TO WEAR OUR MICE/TRACKPAD AND GET CARPAL TUNNEL?

:)

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Thanks Nick, I saw that too. Really not sure why it doesn't default to reverse chronological order. If I type in caps here, do you think some power that be would hear the FEATURE REQUEST TO LET US ORDER THE THREAD IN REVERSE ORDER SO WE DONT HAVE TO WEAR OUR MICE/TRACKPAD AND GET CARPAL TUNNEL?

:)
John... If you click on your alias name in the upper right of the screen and go to "Forum Settings" there will be a link on the left, "Edit Options". Scroll down there and you'll see "Thread Display Options". It looks like you can flip the view there.

-Jamie.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Yay, thanks Jamie. It's the linear - newest first option, in the thread display options about half way down, for anyone else that wants to flip the order.

Thanks so much Jamie!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts