McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem I've noticed it is quite hard to read, I will link peeps here for a direct PDF file soon

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Very good PR. Thanks for posting.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Thanks Drifter!

-nh4.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Greg Levine makes it clear........this car will set the design signature for future Mclaren cars so they are recognisably Mclaren........ummmm. So be it.

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for posting this!

Unfortunately page 11 is duplicated so the story is missing a page.
Hey Mark, I've just uploaded a PDF, download that and you can read the whole thing, I wont be posting anymore pictures of article now

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Nice effort, appreciative of the share. I really need to get this in hard-copy. A must for me.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Hey Mark, I've just uploaded a PDF, download that and you can read the whole thing, I wont be posting anymore pictures of article now
Got it and it's great. Thanks so much. I've got a friend picking me up a bunch of physical copies in the UK as well.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Is AutoCar available in the US? I did a few quick searches and I'm leaning towards "not really" as an answer.

-nh4.

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is AutoCar available in the US? I did a few quick searches and I'm leaning towards "not really" as an answer.

-nh4.
I dont think it is, I always thought it was distributed in Europe, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
It's available here in Canada so I'm guessing it should available in the U.S. as well? I could be wrong.

Thanks for the file, Drifter.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts