McLaren Life banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,651 Posts
Hard one to call, should be another great year hopefully as exciting as last years.

1- Vettel
2- Perez
3- Alonso

-Vettel will continue his winning ways.
-Perez just because he's the new guy with lots to prove and driving a McLaren.
-Alonso just because his driving abilities and Ferrari needs to be on the podium but behind McLaren.

It's going to be great??

· Registered
2,651 Posts
I stayed up to watch practice last night so not only am I tired but I'm also angry. The car is bad. It's a mess right now. MW confirmed it. The best they can hope for is points. It's going to be a tough season but I think McLaren will get to the front eventually.
MPB don't you have a PVR to record this stuff, you know sleep deprivation is not good for you or your mate. Lol.....

· Registered
2,651 Posts
Cash and prizes would be swell. If anyone has any, please let us know. In the meantime, let's pick the win-place-show on Sunday. I'll go first.

1. Kimi
2. Jensen
3. Fernando

PS: Lewis and Mercedes will finish no better than sixth. I like Lewis a lot, but it will be bedlam at Mercedes with Wolf, Lauda and Brawn all simultaneously in charge. I'm glad Lewis got a lot of money. He's a good fellow.
Way to go GeorgeSSS, you are the winner ??with your great selection on drivers placing in the top three. I hope you got to watch this great race on ESPN. Cheers.....??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.