McLaren Life banner

281 - 300 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
We haven’t obsessed yet about the engine sound. Only clip I could find was Danny Ric’s drive, where it sounded quite muted. Not a good sign but I’m looking forward to more extensive clips without music or voice-overs. Tbh I’m not expecting it to be great.

more negativity about the name - phones will keep autocorrecting Artura to Arturo, so you might as well have called it that, McLaren. 😝

·
Registered
968 Posts
We haven’t obsessed yet about the engine sound. Only clip I could find was Danny Ric’s drive, where it sounded quite muted. Not a good sign but I’m looking forward to more extensive clips without music or voice-overs. Tbh I’m not expecting it to be great.

more negativity about the name - phones will keep autocorrecting Artura to Arturo, so you might as well have called it that, McLaren. 😝
I hate the name

·
Registered
4,970 Posts

There is an extensive clip on the Mclaren website

·
Registered
221 Posts
Anyone here actually order one yet? I was thinking about doing it but this am thinking more like not.

·
Registered
221 Posts
My Spec was $271 and thats without knowing the Exterior Carbon cost.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Ha thanks, got lost in the clutter.

No front lift pricing, is it standard or just not listed?
Believe it is standard on USA models. From the configurator, and the practicality pack shows as No Charge on price list.

Practicality Pack
This pack contains Vehicle Lift, Power-Folding Heated Door Mirrors (with Dip in Reverse Functionality) Homelink and Soft Close Doors.

• Regional restrictions apply and some features may already be standard fitment due to relevant legislation.”

·
Spec 570 Spider soon
Waiting to spec Artura Spider!
443 Posts
Has anyone gotten ahold of an Artura owner's manual yet?

·
Registered
183 Posts
So best as i can tell, to option one out as best as I’d like, it will be $260-270k. Not bad with most options checked (but not going into the MSO rabbit hole too much)

·
Registered
635 Posts
A german car magazine has written that the Artura has a recuperation system (motor braking/braking). Does anyone know more about this?

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
A german car magazine has written that the Artura has a recuperation system (motor braking/braking). Does anyone know more about this?
yes motor braking like in every normal ICE car, only that the idle times and times of non acceleration will be used to charge the battery - thus the braking of the idle engine (or once you step off the pedal) will be a bit stronger than on a regular car

281 - 300 of 345 Posts