McLaren Life banner
501 - 520 of 531 Posts
2012 MP4-12C
2,728 Posts
Do we buy these things partly for lookie-loo reasons? Yes. Because I mean dihedral doors. Try as I might though, I couldn’t bring myself to go to Wal-Mart in a McLaren. A bridge too far.
I won't go to Walmart in any car, or on foot. That's a bridge too far. I'll take mine to Target though.
Prove it here!
Thread probably looks like my Instagram stories. People take pics of my car at Costco like it's their job.

·
Owner
735 Posts
I wish anyone outside of Woking 1) knew 2) would say. At this point I’m not expecting a car until late 2023
Why so late? You could have one first quarter 2023 at some dealers. PM me if you are serious and want to know which dealers to go to.

2012 MP4-12C
2,728 Posts
Maybe I’m the only one but all these cars sitting in Baltimore - tires may flat spot, old fluids, maybe dried hoses. I assume they’re all battery-less at least.
That doesn't happen overnight.

2012 MP4-12C
2,728 Posts
No but it’s been >6 mo for some of these right?
At a year I might start worrying a little, but they're cars that have barely run if at all so even then isn't much of a worry. Hoses take years to dry up, coolant and brake fluid lasts years, engine oil turns acidic but you gotta run it to break it down.

Reactions: alexceres
501 - 520 of 531 Posts