McLaren Life banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
I did post this already on a different thread, so sorry for the repeat, but in case the last couple posters didn't see it, here's an excerpt from an email I received a couple days ago regarding my Artura test-drive questions to the Sales Department of my dealership-to-be:

"I have been checking in with our rep unfortunately do not have an accurate timeframe. We have been told there have
been parts constraints delaying the launch. We are anxiously awaiting it's arrival as well. If I hear anything soon I will definitely let you know."

So, they're now telling me test drives in "the Spring."
LOL
you don't think software and parts problems are not related to delivery delays!
it's true that it's better to talk about 765LT :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
89 Posts
My good friend went and asked about Artura delays for me. He was told it is software problems creating the delay and nothing else.
I don’t think so 2 points :
1/ how it can take so long time to correct software problems, They have been testing cars for months they did not detect problems before ??!!
2/ you can deliver cars and update software remotely

· Registered
89 Posts
Good luck to those who will have their Artura 😕
this is going to be a problem car
I am happy to have canceled my order, I prefer to wait for the spyder so that the problems will be solved.
I am disappointed by the communication of Mclaren
moreover the market will be flooded by a large number of cars which will be delivered at the same time

1 - 19 of 19 Posts