McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I was smarter I would wait 6 months and get one 50 back when the spider comes out.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
delete.

·
Registered
349 Posts
your very helpful. lol
I’m sure people are probably lined up to sell you their car at MSRP. Especially since you’ve already predicted a 50k loss in 6 months. Now that’s helpful! Lol. Hopefully you can find one and I’m curious what the market will do. It would be nice if it didn’t follow the same trend of almost every other Mclaren. Mine should be being test driven and final inspection this week, assuming the factory is still operating.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Is there a premium on 765LTs at the moment?
Not sure any of changed hands and haven’t seen any listed for sale. The post above (#2 and 10) were the first ones I’ve seen that are available but no price info. I’ve been offered a premium for mine and it’s not even here yet.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mine was supposed to be March delivery but now it was pushed to end of May for some unknown reason. Probably one of the last allocations :(

·
Registered
349 Posts
Mine was supposed to be March delivery but now it was pushed to end of May for some unknown reason. Probably one of the last allocations :(
are you on the west coast? Some other posters were delayed and on the west coast. I went into production right on time and FOK still next week (hopefully). the other 3 cars delivered by my dealer were all delivered right on time and no delays. I was told the factory is still open but not fully staffed due to the 6 week lock down. Maybe that affected your car??

1 - 20 of 46 Posts