McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all-

I’ve been ready to pull the trigger on purchasing a 650s coupe for some time now, but my search has only turned up a handful (8-10) that have all basically been on the market since I started my search in late October. All of them seem to come with a catch (either too much $$, too many miles, or at a sketchy dealer). I figured I would reach out and see if anyone on here has one they are thinking of parting ways with. I’m not too picky on color or options, and my only hard requirement is that it is a coupe. Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I think so. I really like the lines of the coupe much better. The complication of the hard top worries me and the "showiness" of having the top down is not my style.

I have a 2015 Fire Black 650S Spider with 8900 miles. You're only looking for a coupe?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Man I love my spider... and because of how they designed it I think it looks just as good with the top up! I'm not a "look at me" guy either and this was my first convertible but I actually love it now I put the top down every chance I get.

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
I can understand wanting a coupe, that your only hard requirement is that it is a coupe.

Spider fans can say what they want, but a spider is never a coupé. This also applies to the 650S.
Mine is not for sale, I love this car too much. Good luck with the search!

·
Administrator
2,593 Posts
Hello all-

I’ve been ready to pull the trigger on purchasing a 650s coupe for some time now, but my search has only turned up a handful (8-10) that have all basically been on the market since I started my search in late October. All of them seem to come with a catch (either too much $$, too many miles, or at a sketchy dealer). I figured I would reach out and see if anyone on here has one they are thinking of parting ways with. I’m not too picky on color or options, and my only hard requirement is that it is a coupe. Thanks!
Suggest you contact Simon Crossley at McLaren Dallas. He should be able to find you a really nice 650S Coupe.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I know of a local 650 coupe.
White, lowered, wheels, carbon, down pipes, exhaust and ecu calibration.
With wheels and carbon? Wow, must be a great exemplar!
Regarding lowered, down pipes, exhaust and ecu calibration, exactly the ingredients that turn a 650S into a clunker. Anyway, good luck!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Th
With wheels and carbon? Wow, must be a great exemplar!
Regarding lowered, down pipes, exhaust and ecu calibration, exactly the ingredients that turn a 650S into a clunker. Anyway, good luck!
This makes me lol. Clunker. I don’t know what it is about some McLaren owners. So scared. I know we all have our opinions and totally entitled to that. But a tuned Mac is a whole level up and a different beast than stock and I’d ONLY have a modded car.

·
Registered
543 Posts
They produce a whole lot less coupes compared to spiders. Arguably no more than 300+, which makes its production numbers lower than the LT :oops:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts