McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got Fabspeed full exhausts (headers, cats, X exhaust) in my 430 and 348 and love them. Considering the full system with tune for the 650S.

Anyone else already have it installed?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I drove a fabspeed car (dp/exhaust/tune) and I have to say their quality is pretty amazing, it drove better then any other mcl I have driven.

·
Sponsor
1,302 Posts
I’ve got Fabspeed full exhausts (headers, cats, X exhaust) in my 430 and 348 and love them. Considering the full system with tune for the 650S.

Anyone else already have it installed?

Thoughts?
Jason from Fabspeed here, just wanted to chime in here if you have not pulled the trigger yet.

If you are considering doing a full system with the tune, you are going to love the outcome. Adds plenty of power, sounds absolutely superb, and all in all It really wake the car up. Weather you go with our sport cats with HJS catalytic converters or our cat bypass system each one offers an improvement to this nearly perfect car. As you know from your other systems from us, you know we all about our quality and performance and that is what you will get with either system you choose!

Feel free to message me or reach out at 267-742-3014 if you have any questions and would like to get factory direct pricing!

Edit- I see you spoke to Alec here already! Have a great day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Fabspeed Motorsport
McLaren Life
McLaren Life is the best McLaren forum to discuss reliability, problems & more for supercar models like the F1, P1, 570, 650, 12C, and 720S!
Full Forum Listing