McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got Fabspeed full exhausts (headers, cats, X exhaust) in my 430 and 348 and love them. Considering the full system with tune for the 650S.

Anyone else already have it installed?

Thoughts?

·
Sponsor
1,329 Posts
I’ve got Fabspeed full exhausts (headers, cats, X exhaust) in my 430 and 348 and love them. Considering the full system with tune for the 650S.

Anyone else already have it installed?

Thoughts?
Jason from Fabspeed here, just wanted to chime in here if you have not pulled the trigger yet.

If you are considering doing a full system with the tune, you are going to love the outcome. Adds plenty of power, sounds absolutely superb, and all in all It really wake the car up. Weather you go with our sport cats with HJS catalytic converters or our cat bypass system each one offers an improvement to this nearly perfect car. As you know from your other systems from us, you know we all about our quality and performance and that is what you will get with either system you choose!

Feel free to message me or reach out at 267-742-3014 if you have any questions and would like to get factory direct pricing!

Edit- I see you spoke to Alec here already! Have a great day!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did it. It’s awesome. :)
Can you pls provide more info as I’m considering it myself? I just got my 650S and looking at options already. Did you do cats or cats bypass?
power vs stock? Sound vs stock (mine have the sport exhaust option)? Any burble on the tune?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you pls provide more info as I’m considering it myself? I just got my 650S and looking at options already. Did you do cats or cats bypass?
power vs stock? Sound vs stock (mine have the sport exhaust option)? Any burble on the tune?
This is the third full Fabapeed system I own.

I only ever put cats in my cars. It’s fantastic. Great sound, drivability and performance enhancements, turbo whine is badass (I also added the Weistec VTA units) and yes, there is burble on decel

if you want obnoxious or you want to throw flames, go with catless but I see no reason for unnecessary angst with inspections

very pleased.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I only ever put cats in my cars. It’s fantastic. Great sound, drivability and performance enhancements, turbo whine is badass (I also added the Weistec VTA units) and yes, there is burble on decel

if you want obnoxious or you want to throw flames, go with catless but I see no reason for unnecessary angst with inspections

very pleased.
Thank you for the insight 🙏🏼

·
Registered
173 Posts

very pleased.
Any chance you could post some videos? Especially inside the car with aggressive up/down shifts?? Would be a HUGE help!!

·
Sponsor
1,329 Posts
Thank you guys for the positive feedback!

Here is a video that I took of our full Performance Package (w/Sport Cats) on a 650S:

Car picked up substantial power across the power band:

Feel free to give me a shout with any questions or for forum pricing!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts