McLaren Life banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Heya Jazztrip...

I had the Orange 12C at Coffee and Cars. I live in central Austin and daily drive her. Would love to get involved with showcarsforkids. Just let me know when and how.

There are a few cars coming in prior to F1 and we were thinking of doing the twisted sisters for those of you not afraid to throw some miles on your cars. Send me a private message if interested.

If any of you have Suite tickets for Turn 18 I will be there or Turn 1 :)

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I am doing a twisted sister Drive tomorrow with another 12c owner and a friend with a Z06. Does anyone want to join? Leave from Austin in the morning...Pre F1 fun :)

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I have my 12C in Austin...have to get serviced at Park Place in Dallas or they hinted at opening a service center in Houston soon. I don't care about driving the car up to Dallas for miles but some like to trailer their cars for service, etc.

I don't know if anyone will get factory certified in Austin but it would be nice.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Here are some pics of the Sunshine Kids Cruise this past June. I love this event!
Hey Jazztrip! Indeed it was great doing sunshine kids...I have done it for 2 years now and will continue every year if I am in town!

675LT for the kids this year ;)

Great driving on the track with you yesterday :)

Reactions: jazztrip
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.